Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Message from Sarah Banks

Hey there Law Partners! My name is Sarah Banks, and my husband is
Aaron, a 1L. Just wanted to invite all of you to my Scentsy open
house on Wed. Oct.7th from 5-9pm. Scentsy is a safe wickless candle
system that smells wonderful, and works much better than candles do.
I am the consultant, and would LOVE to see you there. There is no
pressure to buy, because I understand that we are all students, and
all in different financial situations. Please just come by to have
some yummy fall refreshments, and get to know other law partners
better. No need to RSVP, stop by any time between 5-9pm. I hope
you are all having a great week. Please e-mail me if you have any
questions. Thanks.

768 Wymount Terrace
Provo, UT 84604
801 378-6260

When you go into student housing turn left and follow it all the way
to the top of the culdesac. I am building 14-D, on the bottom right
hand corner. I hope to see you there.

1 comment: