Monday, November 16, 2009

March Hobby Night Orders

The next hobby night is March 4th at 7pm. If you would like to come, you need to place your order by Saturday, December 5th. We are going to be making these cute blocks. The blocks are done with scrapbook paper. I will not have the exact same scrapbook paper that is pictured here, but I will have some really cute options. You can count on a black themed paper set and a brown themed paper set. I will offer brown and black ribbon for around the blocks. I may also bring a few other options if I find some really cute prints. You also have the option of bringing your own paper and ribbon. You would need 2 half sheets of 2 different patterns of paper (two halves would make one whole piece the size of a 12x12).

The cost is $6 for dues paying law partners and $8 if you have not payed dues. If you can come send an email to justinaselim(at)gmail(dot)com and let me know if you want the brown option, black option or bring your own paper option. Money is due by Dec 19th. Hope to see you there!

No comments: