Sunday, August 29, 2010

Social Pictures

The Law Partners opening social was a hit! It was great weather, a great turn out, and great food! Thanks to Devan Gardner who put it all together and all of those who helped too. Below are a few pictures to enjoy. Starting next Sunday evening, I will be posting upcoming events for the following week, so check back for announcements. We had really good sub sandwiches with some great sides and desserts. I think everyone really enjoyed catching up with each other after summer break.


Cupcakes!


Lily, Katie, and Jocelyn enjoying some pinata candy!
We had a pyrex dish left there with the name Eliason etched on the bottom. Please leave a comment so I can get your dish back to you soon!
Thanks for coming everyone, I hope you all enjoyed the opening social!



2 comments:

erin said...

so much fun, thanks devan for all your planning!

Heidi said...

I had a blast. Thanks, Devan! And thanks everyone for the yummy salad, fruit, and desserts!