Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekly Activities

~MWF Exercise Group 9am at the LDS church building located at 100S 100E Provo.

~Tuesday Sept. 14th: 1st Dinner Group @ Chilis in Orem 122E Univ. Parkway. 6:30 pm. This activity is child free and for spouses only. Please leave a comment below if you plan on attending so I can make appropriate reservations.

~Wednesday Sept 15th: Childrens hr: 10am @North Park in Provo. 500N 500W. Last week we had a great turn out for Childrens hour. I have some pics to post, but blogger isn't letting me load them at the moment, so I will try later.

CONGRATS to LP President Heidi Bradford on the birth of her son William Paul Bradford!

Have a great Week!

3 comments:

erin said...

ima be there!

a. love said...

i'll be there!

Heidi said...

If you're going to Chili's and want an e-coupon for free chips and queso, email me!