Sunday, October 10, 2010

Activities For The Week

MWF:  Exercise Group same time & same place.

Thursday the 14th have 2 activities:

October 14 we are going to the Vineyard Gardens for Pumpkin Patch. To go in on our group discount ($20.00 for the group) meet at the Gardens at 10:00. There are lots of activities for the children to do including picking out a pumpkin

435 S Geneva Rd Orem Ut.

That evening at 7pm is dinner group.  We will be eating Mexican food at El Gallo Giro on N. University Ave in Provo.  Most things on their menu are well under $10.  Please RSVP to me at sarahbanks170@gmail.com if you are planning on coming or leave a comment here.

Thanks!

6 comments:

Nichols said...

The newsletter says the Children's hour is at 10 am. Can anyone confirm what time we should be there because I know we all have to enter as a group......

Sarah said...

I will email Naomi. I was confused too because she e-mailed me to meet at the Gardens @10:30 (I just copied and Pasted from her email) yet the google calender says 10. However, the google calender has frequently been wrong so far. Thanks Wendy.

erin said...

the activity is at 10am. sorry for the calendar being wrong. i'm going to double check all times right now.

erin said...

p.s. i'm planning to attend dinner group

Nichols said...

I talked with Naomi and she said she made the appt for our group for 10:30. But being there at 10 will only help us gather I guess!

Heidi said...

Loved Vineyard Gardens pumpkin patch, corn maze, play grounds, bouncy castles, "light" alley... awesome.