Thursday, September 6, 2012

Opening Social - September 7th!


Please join us on September 7th at Rock Canyon Park from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. You and your family are invited to attend! If your law spouse isn't around, still come, there will be many of us there alone!

Dinner and dessert will be provided, please bring a side dish to share. There is a playground nearby and we will have some fun games for the adults and children!

It’s a great way to start the year and catch up with friends and make some new ones as well.  We hope you will plan to come!

    ♥ ♥ ♥

Please fill out the form found at this link. Even if you are a returning law partner, please update any information that may have changed so that we can update our directory.

Also coming up this month is the first Gift of the Heart Exchange on Saturday, September 15th. Stay tuned for more information about this event, it is the most popular event each year!

6 comments:

Tausha Marie said...

Alycia, The blog looks awesome! Keep up the great work. I hope things are going well for you guys. Good luck with the Opening Social.

Hannah S said...

LOVE the blog Alycia! Great work!!

Emily Peterson said...

Mr LORENZO DIEGO LOAN FIRM FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {mrlorenzodiegoloanfirm@outlook.com},
God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Emily Peterson and I am from Convention Centre Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along with our discussion she told me about MR LORENZO DIEGO LOAN FIRM FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now, She advised I give it a try so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation to him, he therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $390,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 2% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule, please contact MR LORENZO DIEGO LOAN FIRM FINANCE email:- {mrlorenzodiegoloanfirm@outlook..com}

Shopping Blog said...

The comment section is filled up so thought I should also post the comment because I am Steve from Dimic Law

Pennisi Zia Lawyers said...

Thanks for sharing this blog post.
Family Lawyers in Brisbane

pennisi zia lawyersbrisbane said...

The family lawyer I dealt with in Brisbane was quite diligent, which I appreciate. They made sure that all the details were in order and handled the legal documentation with great care.
Family Lawyer Brisbane