Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Historian Position

Sarah Banks

Hi, I am Sarah Banks and my husband Aaron is a 1L. I am originally from San Diego Ca, and I am the 3rd of 4 children, and I have 8 step-siblings. Aaron and I have 4 kids ranging from a year and a half to 8 years old. We are living in Wymount and really like Provo. My interests include: baking, hanging out with friends, exercising, spending time with my family, blogging, and making cute hair bows for my girls. I began my education at BYU-Hawaii, and would love to finish it in Culinary Arts. I have loved getting to know some fellow law partners this year, and hope to serve as Historian for the 2010-2011 school year

Law Partners is a wonderful organization to help give support to spouses of law students. I have truly enjoyed being on the board this past year, and feel that I have done a great job at getting other 1L spouses introduced and involved in the organization. Serving as Historian next school year would give me a chance to serve and be able to keep the blog updated and the LP Google group up to date as well. Historian would be a great fit for me and I would continue to try to get people involved who have not been to activities before, and keep those who are active informed & interested. I would improve Law Partners by being myself, and being a friendly face that old and new people would feel comfortable around. I am dedicated, hardworking, and outgoing, and those are traits that board members need to have to keep LP a great thing.

No comments: