Tuesday, February 16, 2010

President Position

Heidi Bradford

I grew up in Meridian, Idaho. Served in the Ireland Dublin Mission from 2003-05. Student taught in Washington D.C. Jan-March of 2006. Graduated from BYU in Elementary Education in 2006. Married Trent in June of 2006. Taught 6th grade at Canyon View Middle School in Cedar City, Utah from 2006-08. Became a Mom in February of 2008. Became a law student spouse in August 2008. Love singing, racquetball, volleyball, hiking, reading, writing, and watching movies (while consuming popcorn). Favorite candy: sour patch kids.

Law Partners has positively affected my law school experience and I'd like to perpetuate that for other law student spouses. Up to this time,I have attended LP forums, children's hour activities, hobby night, dinner group, and socials. I've also helped with the Gifts of the Heart Exchange multiple times and look forward to serving with the MBASA in that effort. Currently I'm serving as the LP Treasurer and help organize the LP forums. As LP President, I see myself maintaining Law Partners rather than considerably changing it. I'd like to bring book club from an online discussion to a meet and discuss event, but besides that, I'd like to maintain the activities that are already ongoing and continue to build interest and involvement in Law Partners. I would sincerely appreciate your vote. Please vote for me, Heidi Bradford, for LP President 2010-11.

No comments: