Monday, June 15, 2009

Heidi Bradford -Treasurer




My name is Heidi Bradford. I am from Meridian, Idaho (near Boise) and am married to Trent Bradford who grew up in Blanding, Utah (southeast corner of UT). We are approaching our second year of law school.

We met a few years ago in Virginia while I was student teaching in Washington, DC and Trent was working as a press intern for Senator Bob Bennett. Shortly thereafter I graduated from BYU with a Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education. While Trent finished school at SUU in Cedar City, I taught 6th grade (two years at CVMS). Lily joined our family near the end of my second teaching year, whereupon Trent "got" to be a stay-at-home dad for a month+.

We love the outdoors: hiking, rappelling, climbing, frisbee, swimming, as well as racquetball and more traditional sports. We also love music: Trent plays alto saxophone, I play the piano, and the three of us sing. Lily is almost 15 months old and enjoys balls, balloons, bubbles and climbing.

I look forward to meeting and mingling with you!
Heidi

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh and I served a mission to Ireland 2003-'05 and Trent served in the Texas Forth Worth Mission. We both happened to be serving in "Dublin" at the same time. Too bad they were on different continents.