Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Law Partners President - Samantha Anderson

Over these next couple of weeks I am going to be posting about the Law Partners Officers for the upcoming school year. I am going to start with the president, Samantha Anderson.




My name is Samantha Anderson and I will be the President of Law Partners in 2009-2010. My husband, John-David, is a 3L. He is currently working part time and doing an externship part time. We are both from Alaska and are missing the cool weather! We have two little boys, Julian who is 2 and Tennyson was born in March 2009. I love to sew, cook, read, make cards, garden... and pretty much anything that can get me outside. I have been participating in Law Partners since our first year and I have really enjoyed it. I have met people that will be lifelong friends. I look forward to meeting you and getting to know you!

No comments: