Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Historian - Justina Selim



My name is Justina Selim. I am going to be the historian this year, which basically means I get to keep up this blog! I am also in charge of the dinner group. It's a new group for spouses only that is basically just meeting at a restaurant once a month without any kids! I can't wait! I think it will be a great way to get to know everyone better! :-> You can check out the schedule on the google group under pages. I will also be in charge of the hobby nights. Very exciting!

My husband is Taylor Selim and he will be in his third year of law school this year. We are both from Peoria, AZ. We met through mutual friends and we have been married for five years. We have a three year old boy named Aiden and a one year old girl named Eva. I am staying busy just being home with the kids. I occasionally do hair out of my house (when the kids will let me). For fun I like to go shopping, exercise, sew (learning how, I am horrible), eat out (that's why I'm in charge of the dinner group, haha), and blog (I blog here and here).

1 comment:

Hannah S said...

Oh, fun! I recognize your last name. And from looking at your blog I realize why! I was in the acting program at BYU with Jeremy and Cnydi. Crazy! It will be fun to get to konw you!