Friday, June 12, 2009

Vice President - Wendy Nichols




My name is Wendy Nichols. My husband, Brett, is a 2L. He was raised in Holladay, UT and went to Olympus High School. I was raised in Ogden and went to Ogden High School. I went to Weber State University and got a nursing degree. I served a medical mission to Ecuador, where I met my husband. We have been married for five years, nearly all of which Brett has been in school. He has an undergraduate degree in Psychology. He finished an MBA from the University of Utah in Spring 2008 and going back to Law School was not exactly in the plan! :) Brett is really enjoying Law school so it makes it worth it!

We have two beautiful daughters. Katie will be turning 3 years old this summer. She loves to sing and dance, read stories, play with cars, play ball and almost anything outdoors. Amanda was born on the first day of Law School. Amanda is just learning to crawl and is enjoying the freedom to be mobile. She loves her sister and it's Katie who can get her to laugh and laugh. I love being home with my girls and feel blessed to have them. They say the first year and the first semester of this program are the most difficult and I have to agree. We had a lot on our plate!

I work in North Salt Lake at an emergent care clinic. I love reading, scrap booking and card making, music and theater, sewing and stitching, and dating my husband. I enjoy being with my family, traveling, picnics, walks and bike rides, and Mexican food. I have loved being involved in Law Partners for the first year and am looking forward to more fun, more friends, and more opportunities to serve in the coming year.

1 comment:

Nichols said...

My blog is princessdime.blogspot.com