Saturday, June 6, 2009

Welcome Class of 2012

I wanted to welcome the incoming class (and their spouses) of 2012 to the J. Reuben Clark Law School and to Law Partners! We are looking forward to an exciting year with Law Partners.
For some of our returning members, things will be changing a bit from previous years. We are going to decrease the number of activities held each month. Each semester will include the following: 1 Social, 2 Forums, 1 Hobby Night, Monthly Nights Out at a Local Restaurant, and weekly Children's Hour. We are hoping that with fewer acitivities to choose from each month more people will be able to participate.
We would also like to keep up with each Law Partner better and be able to get to know each of you a bit more. If you have a blog, please leave your blog address in the comments section and we will add it to our blog list. Don't forget to check out the Google Group for more information about the 2009-2010 activities and more details about the new changes.
We hope that the summer is going well for everyone!

13 comments:

Tiffany said...

Maniacmonsons@blogspot.com

~Tiffany Monson

Stefany said...

HEY!!! My husband is starting Law School this fall, and I am so exciting that there is a group like this!

mattandstefany.blogspot.com

Stefany Willie

Mitzi said...

I am very much looking forward to being a member of Law Partners this fall. My husband will also be a member of the class of 2012.
Our blogspot:
http://grahamandmitzi.blogspot.com

discodevo said...

My husband is starting in the fall as well, we are excited but it will be an adjustment!haha I'm excited to be able to join to a group like this!

discodevo.blogspot.com

Kate Nally said...

My husband is starting in the fall as well. Our blog is private - who should I send the invite to? I'm so excited you have a group like this!

thenallyfamily.blogspot.com

~Kate Nally

Sarah said...

My husband will also be in the class of 2012. We have one boy and 3 girls. Adjustment is RIGHT!! We also have a blog.

banksblvd.blogspot.com

See you all in the fall, lol!!

Mika said...

Sweet. wkiskizt.wordpress.com

Mika Hillery

Justina Selim said...

To Kate Nally. . .

Sorry I don't have any contact info for you. Hopefully u see this. With a private blog you would just have to invite each person individually as you meet them. I am the historian for law partners and would love to be invited to get to know u better! :->

Amy said...

My husband is starting in the fall as well.
codyamysmith.blogspot.com

Felicia said...

provopair@blogspot.com

* Felicia Walker

Kristin said...

khintze.blogspot.com

Kristin Hintze (2L)

Nichols said...

Justina,
My blog is
princessdime@blogspot.com
Wendy

KHKP said...

Aloha! We are excited to be a part of the BYU Law School and hope to make many lasting friendships.... Check out our family blog at ohanapouha.blogspot.com