Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Secretary - Sara Oblad



I'm Sara Oblad-- the wife of Tyson (3L) and mother to Lawson (2 years old) and Makayla (born in February). I am originally from Idaho Falls, ID and my husband is from Taylorsville, UT. We met in a BYU ward in September 2004 and with a short dating period and 6 week engagement, we were married in December 2004. I graduated from BYU-Idaho in Floral Design Management. Shortly after that, I served a mission in the New York Rochester Mission giving tours at the Hill Cumorah Historical Sites for part of my time there. Tyson served his mission in the Texas McAllen Mission and loves the area there. He graduated from BYU in Political Science and was excited to be able to stay here for his Law degree. We have 2 beautiful children who keep us so busy. I like to do crafts and scrapbooking as well as blogging, exercising, and being with friends and family. I've loved Law Partners and look forward to meeting more people this year!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute family, looking forward to meeting you.